Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Music Band, 2008

July 28th, 2008.

Dear Friends,

Do you remember I was doing the logistics for Alivewire, a music band from YWAM Texas? Well, they came down a couple of weeks ago and it was amazing to see how God orchestrated and took care of the little details while they were here. We had "open doors" to minister to the students at the Baptist School I attended and graduated from. It was good and encouraging to see teenagers willing to surrender their dreams to God to do His Will. Praise God!

I want to thank all of you who are financially supporting me. Your help brings a lot of freedom to my life. I do not have the burden to worry about how I will pay for basic needs. What is more, I get to bless others and I also become a better servant. I get to bless my mom, dad, siblings, siblings-in-law, nephews, niece, and friends. I also get to get involved in other activities at Church like cell groups, sign language class, tennis, etc. I truly enjoy being able to serve brothers and sisters who come down to bless Salvadorians!

If you would like to support me financially (one time, one special offering, or monthly), you may do so by making checks to YWAM attaching a separate note with my full name (Sandra Susana Ayala Alvarado) on it and then, you may mail it to…

YWAM
Accounting Department
P.O. Box 3000
Garden Valley, TX 75771-3000


Lots of blessings,

Susy Ayala

"May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen." Fil. 4:23