Thursday, July 24, 2008

July 8th, 2008

El Salvador, July 8th, 2008.


Dear Friends,

I wanted to tell you that God has allowed me to make some relevant changes in my life for which I am very thankful and happy! Now, I get to sit still with God for a larger amount of time. As a result, I spend a better “quality time” with my God! I have realized that I cannot give what I do not have, so I want to make sure I receive lots of GREAT things from my Father to give to others!

This week, I got to buy Children Bibles for my niece and my nephew. Carlitos (6) is learning how to read, so I hope this will be an encouragement for him to start looking into God’s Word by himself.




I always wonder why they did not make this cute bibles for kids while I was growing up!

A couple of weeks ago, I was able to join a Youth Team from Omaha, Nebraska. They spent 5 days at a public school teaching them English and doing Vacation Bible School activities. We all had a blast! I got to interpret and be part of most of the activities. It was great!

The schedule is ready for the Music band that is coming for 9 days to minister to the Salvadorians kids and youth. They will have two big outreaches with two different Churches. One of the Churches is already organizing a skating event right before the concert! Please pray that God will take control over the schedule and that His Will and not ours be done in people’s hearts and lives.




Lots of love,

Susy